This is a really light delicious spaghetti recipe which can be adapted to suit your own tastes. It is really yummy and easy on the waistline! We always have this dish with fresh crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your ingredients.
- 2Boil water for the spaghetti and when ready add enough spaghetti for 4 people.
- 3In a separate fry pan add olive oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) - approx 6 tablespoons.
- 4Heat gently and add onion, garlic and zucchini. Gently fry for a few minutes turning the contents often.
- 5About 2-3 minutes before the spaghetti is ready, add the basil and tomato's. Fold gently so as to absorb the oil.
- 6Drain the spaghetti and add to the fry pan in batches, stirring the ingredients into the spaghetti as you add.
- 7Season with salt & pepper and serve with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Aglio-Oglio With Zucchini, Tomato & Basil
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g