Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I LOVE my NCS and have used this recipe several times. The pasta, meatballs and sauce can cook together in the pot with no prep. It's not the fanciest but really good and simple. While this recipe uses pasta sauce and frozen meatballs, I prefer using my own left over sauce and homemade meatballs.
- 4 cups water
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce, if thin sauce, reduce water by 1/4 cup
- 1 (24 ounce) package meatballs, frozen
- Pour a4 cups water into pot.
- Stir in spaghetti, sauce and meatballs.
- Set OVEN to 300 for 25 minutes.
- Cover and cook until pasta is tender and meatballs are hot, stirring occasionally.
- NOTE: When using thinner sauces, use 2/ 3/4 cup water.
- For whole grain and thicker pastas, increase cooking time by 2-5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve immediately.