1/1 Photo of Spagetti and Meatballs With Ninja Cooking System
Bonnie G #2's Note:
I LOVE my NCS and have used this recipe several times. The pasta, meatballs and sauce can cook together in the pot with no prep. It's not the fanciest but really good and simple. While this recipe uses pasta sauce and frozen meatballs, I prefer using my own left over sauce and homemade meatballs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour a4 cups water into pot.
- 2Stir in spaghetti, sauce and meatballs.
- 3Set OVEN to 300 for 25 minutes.
- 4Cover and cook until pasta is tender and meatballs are hot, stirring occasionally.
- 5NOTE: When using thinner sauces, use 2/ 3/4 cup water.
- 6For whole grain and thicker pastas, increase cooking time by 2-5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spagetti and Meatballs With Ninja Cooking System
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 804.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: