Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy treat for kids and adults alike!
Make and share this Space Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 75 g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 Mars bars, in chunks
- 100 g rice bubbles or 100 g Rice Krispies
- icing sugar
- 200 g melted chocolate
- Put butter, syrup and Mars Bar chunks into a pan.
- Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Add rice bubbles.
- Dust base of a 20cm square cake tin with icing sugar, and spoon in the mixture.
- Level the top and pour the melted chocolate over.
- Leave to cool, then cut into 8 bars.
Really easy & so yummy...be careful not to burn your chocolate mixture...I nearly did! I topeed with pop rocks candy for an extra special touch...my daughter loved how they popped in her mouth. Thanks for posting!