Recipe by Mainely Debbie
I use chicken thighs because that is what my family likes but you can use whatever chicken pieces you want. I always cook large amounts for leftovers or for OAMC but you can cut the recipe in half for a smaller serving amount. Enjoy!
- 8 lbs chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup black soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash Accent seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients together except chicken thighs making sure sugar is dissolved.
- Pour marinade over chicken and let marinade for at least 5 hours or overnight is better.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for about 20 minutes and then baste with drippings and then do this 2 more times until done, about 1 hour depending on your oven.
- Let rest about 10 minutes before serving.