Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love napa cabbage and salmon so this sounds wonderful. From the Rachael Ray Magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 lime, juice and zest of, grated
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 inches fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Mix 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, tamari, lime peel and juice, hot pepper sauce and ginger. Add salmon and marinate (turning occasionally) for 30 minutes.
- In bowl whisk vinegar, honey, sesame oil and remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Add cabbage and toss to coat. Add chives and sesame seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon on medium high heat for 4 minutes per side for fully cooked salmon or 3 minutes per side for medium rare salmon.
- Serve salmon on top of the slaw.
I'm always looking for new salmon recipes and this was very tasty. We especially enjoyed the salmon, but the slaw was a tad acidic for me. I may try it again and cut back on the vinegar. Thanks for sharing!