1 hr 10 mins
I had gotten some Bob's Red Mill Soy Flour for my daughter and was experimenting with it having never used Soy flour before. The cookies turned out very well and my kids had them almost gone in a few minutes! Just a note that the cookie dough will have a terrible after taste (I love to eat the dough), but the cookies will taste great! The cinnamon is optional because we love cinnamon, but you can leave it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the butter and the sugars and cream them well together.
- 2Add the eggs and the vanilla and continue to mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the flours together and add the baking soda, salt and the cinnamon to the flour. Stir the flour well.
- 4Add the flour the creamed mixture and mix well. Add the oatmeal and the chocolate chips to the dough.
- 5Drop onto a cookie sheet. These will rise to be a good size cookie.
- 6Bake at 375°F for about 10-12 minutes.
- 7Transfer onto a cooling rack and enjoy warm!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1304.1
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1156.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 109.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g