Recipe by lovestocook #6
Yummy little snacks. Good for parties or just watching football. For some reason, I am unable to specify the quantity of jalepeno- I use one small.
- jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄3 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- wonton wrapper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, jalepeno and onion. Drain and put into a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except wrappers.
- Place about 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture in the middle of won ton wrapper, Moisten edges with water and fold into a triangle.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes, turn over and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- * you can use cooked shredded chicken or pretty much any type of meat.
- ** servings are aproximate.