Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy little snacks. Good for parties or just watching football. For some reason, I am unable to specify the quantity of jalepeno- I use one small.
- Brown ground beef, jalepeno and onion. Drain and put into a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except wrappers.
- Place about 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture in the middle of won ton wrapper, Moisten edges with water and fold into a triangle.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes, turn over and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- * you can use cooked shredded chicken or pretty much any type of meat.
- ** servings are aproximate.