Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks
- 1 (7 ounce) envelope tuna in water, drained
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 12 baked corn tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, place tuna and break up with a fork. Add tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, and salt and stir gently to mix.
- Line plates with lettuce leaves and top with tuna salad. Serve with tortilla chips.