Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a modification of a recipe from the velveeta box. I altered it to make it vegetarian.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- gather all ingredients, a large skillet with lid, a can opener, and a wooden spoon.
- bring 2 cups water to a boil in the skillet.
- stir in macaroni.
- cover and reduce heat to medium.
- simmer 15 minutes.
- add velveeta and rotel.
- cook until velveeta is melted, stirring often.
- remove from heat.
- add sour cream.