Recipe by dojemi
Looking for a little flavor kick in your morning routine? This Phase 2 recipe will tantalize your taste buds and start your day off right!
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 2 toasted whole wheat tortillas into 1/4-inch strips.
- Whisk 2 large eggs and 2 large egg whites.
- Add tortillas, salt and pepper.
- Sauté 1 tablespoon chopped scallions in 1/2 teaspoon canola oil.
- Add egg mixture; scramble until eggs are set.
- Serve with chopped fresh cilantro and salsa.