Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love corn, so stuff like this is always nice. Found on a bag of Pictisweet Frozen Corn.
Make and share this Southwestern Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Place frozen corn, green peppers and onions in a container and cover with water.
- Place on stove top and bring to a boil.
- Boil for three minutes. Drain.
- In a large skillet, saute red bell peppers and tomato margarine for four minutes.
- Add cooked corn, green peppers, onions, salt and oragano.
- Cook mixture until heated, stirring frequently.