Recipe by Renea'
I got this recipe from cdkitchen.com. I have not made it yet but I plan to soon. I tend to take recipes and turn them into "dump" recipes (put it all in a ziplock bag and freeze it for later use) and it looks like this one may also work!
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped and divided
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vegetable oil in large non-stick skillet. Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on hot skillet. Cook each side 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place half of the chopped cilantro, red onions, half the cumin, half the chili powder, and salt and pepper in bottom of crock pot. Place the pork chops on top. Place chopped tomatoes, remaining cilantro, remaining cumin, remaining chili powder, and salt and pepper on top of pork chops. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.