- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- freshly shaved parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk first 6 ingredients together, season with salt and pepper to taste. (Dressing can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- Pound chicken breasts to uniform thickness of 1/2-inch. Whisk together olive oil, cumin and lime juice and coat the breasts with mixture. Let marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill pan over medium high heat. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes each side. Slice across the grain into 1/2 inch strips.
- Mix lettuce, corn and beans in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Top salad with sliced chicken, sprinkle with shaved parmesan cheese and serve.