Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the Sunday paper coupons. Looked good, and didn't want to lose the recipe. I'm thinking this would be good by subbing chicken for tuna, and/or pasta for lettuce, as well.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagwashed salad greens
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (7 ounce) envelope chunk light tuna or 1 (7 ounce) envelope albacore tuna
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (mild or medium)
- Place salad greens in a large bowl.
- Top with corn, tuna, and black beans.
- Drizzle with dressing and salsa.
- Toss before serving.