Southwest Salsa Rice Bites
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine rice and cheese in large bowl; set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs until well blended. Stir in salsa, sour cream, salt and pepper. Add salsa mixture to rice and cheese; mix well.
- Spray miniature muffin pans with vegetable cooking spray. Spoon approximately 1 1/2 tablespoon rice mixture into each cup, filling to just below rim. Sprinkle crushed chips over filling, pressing slightly with back of spoon. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.
- Serve as an appetizer or along with chicken fajitas for a complete meal.