1/1 Photo of Southwest Salad with Cilantro Dressing
Miss Annie's Note:
An excellent cool salad. It is make ahead and easy to make. The colors are very attractive, and the dressing is tart and tangy. You may also use the dressing on pasta or beans. Add grilled chicken strips for a complete meal, or Garbanzo beans, or try adding torn Romain lettuce just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped (I like a purple onion)
- monterey jack cheese, cubed (optional)
- 1Combine all ingredients, except the tomato, add dressing, and chill several hours or overnight.
- 2Add tomato just before serving.
- 3Dressing: Mix dressing ingredients in a jar.
- 4Shake to mix, or whisk very, very well.
- 5Store in a glass jar in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Salad with Cilantro Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 125.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: