- 8 ounces chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 (1 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil (use 2 T, I just don't want the nutritionals to be calculated on that much because most is drained of)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, bias-sliced
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3⁄4 cup pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- shredded lettuce (optional) or mixed greens (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- sliced olive (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix water, oil, and fajita seasoning. Add chicken and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a large pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions, zucchini, and bell pepper and saute until tender. Remove from pan.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Place chicken in pan and saute until no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add vegetables back to pan and add remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well and heat through.
- Serve with tortillas (corn or flour), olives, lettuce, cheese, extra salsa, avocado -- whatever works for you!