Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family prefers angel hair pasta over linguine, but you could use any noodles you have on hand, it doesn't have to be spaghetti noodles. You can also substitute frozen or fresh corn for the canned. This would also be good with some red and green peppers.
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3⁄4 lb beef top round steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 10 ounces corn
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Cook pasta; drain; rinse with warm water; set aside.
- In the meantime, cut steak into bite sized strips. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, adding more as needed while cooking. Stir-fry the chili powder, garlic and onion powder for about 15 seconds.
- Add the beef to the skillet; cook till done, 2 or 3 minutes. Stir in corn, salsa and cilantro, cooking until heated through.