Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy and warm for those cold days......
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups tuna
- 6 ounces cheese
- 1 bell pepper, sauteed with 1/2 onion
- 1 cup English pea (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sauteed (optional)
- Boil spaghetti. Saute pepper, onion, and celery. Place cooked spaghetti in casserole dish. Pour soup over spaghetti and mix. Mix remaining ingredients with spaghetti and tuna. Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.