- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) roasting chickens, cut up
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken, skin side down, in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes Turn pieces and bake 20 minutes longer or until chicken is glazed and no longer pink.