- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix (found in the produce section)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cole slaw greens with onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, dry mustard, seasoned salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the sauce to the Cole slaw greens and toss thoroughly.
- Add paprika (for a nice color) and celery seed (for texture).
- Mix again and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.