Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
The most amazing, mouth watering crock pot beef roast ever!
Make and share this Southern Style Beef Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 onions
- 5 -6 russet potatoes
- 1 beef roast
- Cut potatoes and onions in to 4 pieces, making each piece one quarter of the potato/onion.
- Cut beef roast in to two inch square pieces.
- Mix parsley, basil, salt, pepper and garlic powder together.
- Put the vegetables in the crock pot first, then beef roast.
- Pour seasonings over roast and vegetables.
- Don't add water, it will make it's own liquid.
- Cook on low in crock pot.
Easy recipe to follow along or alter to what you have on hand Used all fresh herbs and Vegetables from our garden the house smell so good all day as this dish slowly marinated. Made with a side dish of collard greens.