- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and milk in heavy 3 qt pan.cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.till mixture comes to a boil.
- turn heat to low and continue stirring until 234*.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in vanila and beat for 2 minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon.add pecans and stir till creamy.
- Drop by tblsful on wax paper to make patties.
- Let pralines stand until firm.
- Then peel from wax paper.