Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
From PeanutButterLovers.com Low fat, low saturated fat and low cholesterol Per serving: 140 calories, 13g protein, 4.5g total fat (2g saturated fat), 14g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 10mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium. Daily Value: 14% folate, 15% vitamin A, 20% calcium, 4% iron. Food Exchanges: 1/2 Milk, 3/4 Bread, 1/4 Meat, 1/2 Fat
- 1⁄2 cup low fat graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 egg whites
- Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over the bottom of pan. Set aside. Process the cream cheese, sour cream and cream cheese in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Slowly add the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour the eggs through the food chute with the processor running.
- Blend until combined.
- Spoon the mixture over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a 300F oven for 50 minutes. Center will be soft, but will firm when chilled.
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 30 more minutes.
- Remove from oven; let cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.