- 8 ounces noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups ham, cooked and cubed
- 4 ounces mushroom pieces
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter (or margarine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain noodles.
- In a saucepan, cook celery and green pepper in water about 5 minutes; drain.
- In (2 quart) baking dish, mix cheese, milk and garlic til smooth.
- Gently stir in noodles, vegetables, cubed ham and mushrooms.
- Dot with butter, cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- (serves 4).