Recipe by park26
I have been making these cookies for many years. My guys love them because they are not too sweet. They are just as good made with half Splenda and half sugar.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup M&M'
- 1 cup pecans, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whole almond, toasted, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla until mixture is fluffy.
- In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Blend this into creamed mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake approximately 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Other ingredients could be added to suit your taste.