1/1 Photo of Southern Cowboy Cookies
1 hr 6 mins
I have been making these cookies for many years. My guys love them because they are not too sweet. They are just as good made with half Splenda and half sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup M&M'
- 1 cup pecans, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whole almond, toasted, cut in half
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla until mixture is fluffy.
- 3In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- 4Blend this into creamed mixture.
- 5Add remaining ingredients.
- 6Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake approximately 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Other ingredients could be added to suit your taste.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Cowboy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1858 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g