Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A French Polynesian treat. In stead of pork chops, I use pork loin cut into 3/4 " thick pieces. We add more garlic, too.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slightly salt and pepper pork.
- Brown pork chops in cast iron skillet.
- Place chops in a baking dish.
- Put all other ingredients into a blender, cover & process until smooth.
- Pour over chops, cover & bake 1 hour or until tender.
- TURN ONCE during baking to give both sides added browning.
The sauce is outstanding in this recipe. My husband and teenage son couldn't stop bragging about the sauce. The chops to me weren't that great, but that's just me. I could make just the sauce to use on almost anything. Thanks for posting. ChefRaylene
Very good and easy to make. My chops were very thin so I only baked a half hour after browning well in a castiron skillet. I added a little herb seasoning in step 2 instead of just salt/pepper. Served with peas and baked potatoes. Thanks for sharing!