Recipe by tamibic
Great for overnight guests or just a different breakfast for your family. I love it because you make it the night before. I serve with sweet rolls and fresh fruit!
Top Review by valgieg1
I can't tell you how many times I have made this. Always gets rave reviews and people want the recipe. I have used sausage instead of ham and it works very well! Thanks for the great recipe!
- 6 slices thick white bread (remove crust)
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ham
- 2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese