1/1 Photo of South Beach Style Tuna Salad With Low Fat Cilantro Mayo
I've been doing the South Beach Diet for a week now and created this scrumptious salad today. It was so yummy that I know I'll eat this for a long time. It is a must for cilantro lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package of fresh packed albacore tuna (water packed not oil packed) or 1 (3 ounce) package light chunk tuna (water packed not oil packed)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise or 1 1/2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 -2 dash Frank's red hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning (optional)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup mixed salad green
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 -2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1Place salad greens in bowl and top with tomatoes.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix tuna, garlic, cilantro, mayo, brown mustard, lemon juice, hot sauce and creole seasoning (if desired), salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Mound tuna mixture on top of salad greens.
- 5Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Beach Style Tuna Salad With Low Fat Cilantro Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 447.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens