Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in the South Beach Quick and Easy Diet Cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic container. Refrigerate until ready to use.
I made half the recipe to use on a pork tenderloin. DH sliced it and basted with this barbecue sauce and grilled on the bbq. It was very good. I omitted the salt in the sauce. And I used dried parsley. Thanks Nemokitty :) Made for 123 hit wonders
I made this last night to glaze our BBQ chicken with and talk about quick and simple!!! This doesn't have any sugar, so it is more of tangy type of sauce. The only change I made was to add a pinch of cayenne pepper to add some kick. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Newest Tag Game.