Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A perfect balance of sweet and sour....my favorite pancake recipe.
Make and share this Sourdough Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Place the Starter in a non-reactive bowl. Add water and flour. Stir with wooden spoon.
- Add honey, egg, salt and butter stirring slightly just until all is combined.
- *Do not over stir batter as this will result in tough pancakes. It is OK if the batter is slightly lumpy.
- Gently stir in baking soda.
- Heat griddle or cooking surface of choice to Medium heat, approx 350).
- Spray cooking surface with cooking spray. (Or may use butter).
- Pour out enough batter to make desired size pancakes.
- Flip only once!