A perfect balance of sweet and sour....my favorite pancake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the Starter in a non-reactive bowl. Add water and flour. Stir with wooden spoon.
- 2Add honey, egg, salt and butter stirring slightly just until all is combined.
- 3*Do not over stir batter as this will result in tough pancakes. It is OK if the batter is slightly lumpy.
- 4Gently stir in baking soda.
- 5Heat griddle or cooking surface of choice to Medium heat, approx 350).
- 6Spray cooking surface with cooking spray. (Or may use butter).
- 7Pour out enough batter to make desired size pancakes.
- 8Flip only once!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 121.0 mg
- Sodium 683.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: