1 hr 15 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it has always been a hit when I've served it. I've also made this with all low-fat ingredients and it's been very good as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the ingredients well except bread.
- 2Slice top off bread round and hollow out, carefully, making sure there are no weak places in bread shell.
- 3Cube the bread removed and set aside.
- 4Fill bread shell with chipped beef mixture and put top back on.
- 5Wrap in foil and bake at 350ºF for 1 1/2 hours.
- 6Use soft bread from interior of the loaf to dip into hot mixture.
- 7The bread can be toasted or use crackers to dip up mixture.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Chipped Beef Dip
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 330.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g