Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it has always been a hit when I've served it. I've also made this with all low-fat ingredients and it's been very good as well.
- Mix the ingredients well except bread.
- Slice top off bread round and hollow out, carefully, making sure there are no weak places in bread shell.
- Cube the bread removed and set aside.
- Fill bread shell with chipped beef mixture and put top back on.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350ºF for 1 1/2 hours.
- Use soft bread from interior of the loaf to dip into hot mixture.
- The bread can be toasted or use crackers to dip up mixture.