Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I whipped this up one day and served it with quesadillas. It also makes a great dip for tortilla chips or vegetables. A nice substitute for regular sour cream.
- 8 ounces sour cream (I like Breakstones)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (adjust to suit your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix (adjust to suit your tastes)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For best taste, chill for a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve cold.