Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
The best rhubarb pie, passed down from mom.
Make and share this Sour Cream Rhubarb Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together pie filling, Pour into 1- 10 inch unbaked pie shell.
- Mix topping ingredients and put on top of rhubarb.
- Bake at 450F for 15 minute.
- Then at 350F for 45 to 60 minute.
- Or until fruit is tender and filling is set.
A nice pie-perfect streusel topping. Next time I would put rhubarb onto pastry then pour over it the other mixed together filling ingredients. Thanks CanadaCook for sharing.