Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Schwans Holiday Edition.
- 20 pieces oatmeal raisin cookie dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°F and press 12 cookies into the bottom of a lightly greased baking pan.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, egg yolks, and cornstarch into a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the mixture comes to a boil. Gently boil and stir for one minute.
- Spread filling over pressed cookies. Break apart remaining cookies and place evenly over the mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely and cut into bars.
- Tip: for the raisin lovers, try adding extra raisins into the custard filling.