- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your waffle iron; grease, if necessary.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together well.
- Mix the flour, lemon peel and sour cream together then gradually mix in to the eggs/sugar.
- Stir in the butter and lemon juice.
- Pour about 3/4 cup of the mixture into the preheated waffle iron. Bake according to your waffle iron's directions.
- Serve w/ butter/syrup/powdered sugar.