1/3 Photos of Sour Cream Enchiladas
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
out of here's Note:
Even a Northerner will like this recipe. Very easy, filling and everyone comes back for more. First Mexican food I tasted in Tucson.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g ground chuck
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 304.75 g can creamy chicken verde soup
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 113.39 g can chopped green chilies
- 473.18 ml shredded Mexican blend cheese or 473.18 ml colby-monterey jack cheese
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 10-12 flour tortillas
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1Brown ground chuck well ,drain.
- 2Add the onion and cook until onion is tender.
- 3Add the salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 4Mix soups, sour cream, and milk well. Add the green chilies.
- 5Warm tortillas in microwave in 2 batches of 5 each wrapped in paper towel for 45 seconds.
- 6Spoon 1/3 cup hamburger mixture in center of tortilla; top with 2 tablespoons cheese and 2tablespoons sour cream sauce.
- 7Fold in sides, then roll the tortilla from the top down; continue with all the tortillas.
- 8Put 1 cup sour cream sauce in bottom of 13x9 inch pan.
- 9Place rolled tortillas on top of the sauce.
- 10Pour rest of the sauce over all, then sprinkle cheese on top.
- 11Cover with tin foil and bake for 1 hour at 350 degree oven, uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.0
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 141.9 mg
- Sodium 996.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy chicken verde soup