Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe on the label of Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup. I needed a calorie count, so I decided to post this here. The original recipe didn't state when to add the onions, so I added with the beef. If I feel it needs some changes I’ll come back and fix it. posted October 27th, 2005.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbells condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Over a medium heat cook beef and onion in skillet until beef is browned,.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add rest of ingredients, except buns.
- Heat through stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe very much. I made it just as stated and wouldn't change a thing. It was delicious. I served it with potato salad. I will be making it again and again. Thank you for the recipe !
I gave this 3 stars. I made this as a Thank You Review for the Camera Less Chef game. This kinda reminds me of a sloppy joe. This is good my 4 yrs old newphew, and I both had this for dinner and liked it but I do agree it needs something more. My future hubby had it when he got home from work said it was good. He had it for lunch the next day and said it was even better. Overall a good easy recipe. We will have this again. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)