Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I found this recipe on the label of Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup. I needed a calorie count, so I decided to post this here. The original recipe didn't state when to add the onions, so I added with the beef. If I feel it needs some changes I’ll come back and fix it. posted October 27th, 2005.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe very much. I made it just as stated and wouldn't change a thing. It was delicious. I served it with potato salad. I will be making it again and again. Thank you for the recipe !
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbells condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted