Recipe by Sharon123
This is as easy as pie, and yummy too! From Woman's Day magazine.
Top Review by Its Me Busy Bee
I substituted the spinach for carrots. I loved the addition of the Old Bay. This sure hit the comfort zone at my house! We ate it all up in one sitting! This is an extremely delicious dish that's easy to put together and get on the table in a reasonable amount of time!
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon, drained
- 2 cups cooked green peas
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion (or use fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375* degrees.
- Have a shallow 2-to-2 1/2 qt.
- baking dish ready.
- Filling: Mix salmon, veggies, soup, milk, and spices in baking dish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover tightly; bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Topping: Drop 6 mounds of mashed potatoes near edges of dish.
- Bake until mashed potatoes are heated through,, about 15 minutes.