Recipe by peppermintkitty
This is a delicious cheesecake! DON'T let the soup throw you off, it does NOT make a cheddar flavored cheesecake! Just a good one.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can pie filling, any flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix crumbs and butter, mix well.
- Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan, making an even layer.
- In large bowl, with mixer at med.
- speed, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Alternately add sugar and eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in soup, lemon peel, and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until puffed around edges and set in the center.
- Cool comletely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate until serving, at least 4 hours.
- Add desired topping.