1/2 Photos of Sorbetto Espresso or Italian Ice
This light and frosty dessert is the perfect ending to a summer meal. It will take a few hours, so plan to make this espresso sorbet ahead of time so you can enjoy it later. Of course you can always use an ice crean maker if you have one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the ground coffee and brown sugar.
- 2Add boiling water and mix. Let steep until water has cooled, then strain out coffee grounds and add in the cream for a sorbetto or omitt it for am Italian Ice.
- 3Pour the mixture into a shallow pan or dish, and freeze for at least 3 hours. A deeper container will take longer to freeze.
- 4If you want the ice remenber to keed scraping the mix with a fork several times during freezing.
- 5When the sorbet is nearly frozen (still scoop able), serve into tall chilled glasses and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sorbetto Espresso or Italian Ice
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 20.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: