1/1 Photo of Sopaipilla Cheesecake
This dessert is so rich and decadent--really a splurge! It is surprisingly easy to make, which is good because it disappears FAST.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In an 8 x 11 dish, unroll 1 can of crescent rolls, making 1 solid layer.
- 3Cream together 1 cup sugar and cream cheese. Pour over crescent rolls.
- 4Unroll other can of crescent rolls to form top crust. Pour melted butter over top of crescent rolls.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon and 3/4 cup of sugar.
- 6Bake in 350 oven until crescent rolls are done.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sopaipilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 279.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g