Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This native dish in Colombia is served in earthenware bowls called cazuelas. If you have individual French onion soup pots, you may substitute these.
- Toast and butter the bread. Break into large pieces and put several pieces in the bottom of each individual bowl.
- Break 1 whole uncooked egg into each bowl.
- Dissolve the bouillon cubes in 4 cups of boiling water and immediately pour the boiling.
- liquid on top of the eggs.
- Sprinkle generously with grated Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Put a slice of Swiss cheese on top of each bowl.
- Put bowls in the oven, under the broiler until Swiss cheese begins to melt.
- Garnish with parsley or coriander (or both).