Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I made up and tastes Italian. The flat noodles were no yoke 1/2 bag. I used a jar of Prego Italian sauce, but you can use any spaghetti sauce. I used a Steamers bag of Italian Vegetables
- In soup pot boil water for Noodles while coming to a boil
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and brown both sides of the Chicken Breasts.
- When Chicken Breasts are almost completely cooked.
- Add jar of Spaghetti Sauce and the can of stewed Tomatoes undrained.
- When it starts to bubble add the mushrooms, vinegar and red wine.
- Allow to boil on med stirring as needed until sauce is as thick as you like it.
- Note: if sauce is too thin it will not stick to the noodles.
- Add the noodles to boiling water and cook according to package.
- When noodles are ready Drain them well then add the sauce mix with the chicken breasts
- Add the cooked Italian Vegetables and stir making sure the noodles are covered with the sauce.
- Allow to sit or simmer for 10 or 15 minute.