Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a quick, easy appetizer that I found years ago in a book called Eat Your Heart Out. Delicious!! I/m not sure of the yield but I had to put an in an estimate.
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- Mix ingredients together.
- Spread on toasted bread rounds.
- Place under broiler until puffed and brown.
- Triscuits may be used instead of the toast rounds.
- They're both delicious!