Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for potlucks. My family loves this.
Make and share this Sombrero Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g package spiral shaped pasta
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 177.44 ml water
- 35.43 g envelope taco seasoning mix
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 (127.57 g) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 453.59 g bottle Catalina dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until meat is browned; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives; mix well.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.