Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
This is a simple salad that should provide all that is needed for a light lunch for one. Adding Feta Cheese would give it more of a traditional Greek flavor, however I felt that the lemon juice was enough. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- 1 cup leaf lettuce, torn, but not cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small tomatoes, cut into 1/8 th pieces
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup bread crouton
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 eggs into a pan with enough water to cover, bring to a boil, turn off the heat and let sit in the covered pan for 15 minutes.
- Cool the eggs under cold water, peel, and slice.
- Pour the olive oil into a shallow bowl, add the lettuce, and toss.
- Add all of the other ingredients except the lemon juice, and toss again.
- Add the lemon juice and serve.