Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious taco recipe! We LOVE these! Definitely not a finger food - they're messy - and you'll need to dish them out, then eat with utensils! ENJOY!
- 1 lb hamburger, fried
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese (we like Mexican flavored)
- lettuce, chopped or shredded
- tomatoes, chopped
- black olives, sliced (optional)
- taco sauce
- 10 flour tortillas
- Combine meat, beans, taco seasoning& soup.
- Spread 1 c.
- sour cream on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Divide meat mixture onto tortillas.
- Roll tortillas& lay on top of sour cream.
- Spread 1 c.
- sour cream on top& add cheese.
- Bake uncovered@ 350 for 30 minutes.
- After removing from oven, add olives, lettuce& tomatoes on top.
- Serve w/ taco sauce.
Made this for supper tonite and my husband and I LOVED it!! It was super easy to put together and what a wonderful flavor...I will be making this often. It's a great recipe to have around when you're hungry for Mexican food but want something tasty and simple. Thnx so much for posting.
This was soooo easy. I made the filling mixture the night before and then did the assembly part the next night -- worked out very well. I followed the recipe exactly. I'm not a fan of refried beans (especially out of a can -- Clint disagrees STRONGLY with me on this--he loves 'em) so if I make it again I may make half with the beans for him, half without for me. Another thing, I think they tasted even better as leftovers the next day -- I love it when that happens! Will make again for sure. Thank you!
Easy to make. I used ground turkey instead of beef.