- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package duncan hines moist deluxe classic yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place balls 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Flatten balls with bottom of glass.
- Bake at 375 ºF for 8 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Cool one minute on cookie sheets.
- Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.